Benji the AI Writing Assistant Cat is a Google Doc add-on that helps users with writing prompts and texts by utilizing the OpenAI language model. The privacy of our users is of utmost importance to us.
Benji the AI Writing Assistant Cat only collects prompts and texts sent through the system. This data is used solely to fine-tune the underlying OpenAI language model and improve the quality of the writing suggestions provided to users.
Any and all data collected by Benji the AI Writing Assistant Cat may be used to finetune the underlying OpenAI language model. We do not share, sell, or rent this data to third parties, except as outlined below:
- To provide or improve appropriate access or user-facing features that are visible and prominent in the requesting application's user interface and only with the user's consent;
- For security purposes (for example, investigating abuse);
- To comply with applicable laws; or,
- As part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the developer after obtaining explicit prior consent from the user.
We will obtain explicit prior consent from the user before transferring data as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the developer.
We do not allow humans to read the data, except in the following circumstances:
- We first obtained the user's affirmative agreement to view specific messages, files, or other data, with the limited exception of use cases approved by Google under additional terms applicable to the Nest Device Access program;
- It is necessary for security purposes (for example, investigating a bug or abuse);
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law; or
- The data (including derivations) is aggregated and used for internal operations in accordance with applicable privacy and other jurisdictional legal requirements.
We take the security and privacy of our users' data seriously. We use industry-standard security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. Our servers are regularly updated with the latest security patches, and we conduct regular security audits to ensure the safety of our users' data.